- Siphon jet bowl technology
- WaterSense certified
- EverClean Surface
- low consumption
- High efficiency
- Durable construction
- Right-hand trip lever
- 12 inch rough- in
- Easy to use
Selecting a new toilet for the bathroom can be an overwhelming experience. With so many choices, layouts, and styles, you want to make sure you’re choosing the proper toilet to suit all your desires.
The American Standard toilet is not only one of the best toilets you can buy, but it’s also the brand that plumbers approve most of.
Their toilets are water-conserving while giving incredible flushing power. Many of these toilets are ADA compliant and make going to Number 2 feel like sitting on a very comfortable throne.
These toilets can stay for up to 50 years under average conditions. However, this doesn’t mean that you won’t be required to spend money retaining it throughout its productive life.
Likewise, several factors could cause your toilet to fail in less than 50 years. Here you will know about the best American Standard Toilet in Canada.
Best American Standard Toilet in Canada Deals This Week*
*Deals are selected by our commerce team
1. American Standard 2887218.222 Elongated Toilet
|Linen / White
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|38.1 x 75.6 x 76.2 Centimetres
The H2Option Dual Flush Right Height Round toilet is a water-efficient gravity-flush toilet. Ultra-High Efficiency for water savings, this toilet gives you the choice of either a full or partial flush for maximum water savings.
With a 16-1/2″ rim height, the H2Option Right Height toilet sits higher off the ground than standard height toilets for unbeatable comfort.
- Dual flush 0.92/1.28 GPF H2Option
- High Efficiency, low consumption, and Water Sense certified
- Ever Clean Surface
- Siphon jet bowl technology with Power Wash rim
- The seat is not included
2. American Standard 2034314.222 Elongated Toilet
|Linen / White
|Dimensions L x W x H
|45.1 x 75.6 x 74.9 Centimetres
Nothing applies to the Champion line of toilets. They meet the industry’s high standard for flushing accomplishment, virtually erasing clogs and providing a cleaner, more valuable flush every time.
Available in a variation of beautiful designs that coordinate perfectly with our complete bathroom product collection
- Low consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 lpf) encourages you to save water.
- One-piece toilet.
- Ever clean surface maintains your toilet cleaner longer.
- Elongated right height siphon activity jetted bowl.
- Slow close the toilet seat enclosed.
- Not suitable for taller people
- Does not flush with power
3. American Standard Cadet 3 Efficiency Toilet
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|66.7 x 43.2 x 76.8 Centimetres
More innovative design for higher performance and great clogs, all at a great price. The Cadet, 3 series toilets, arrive in various styles; piece and two-piece models, expanded and front round bowls.
Also, you will get the right height and portable editions and even water-efficient models that flush on just 1.28 gallons per flush. Cadet 3 is a hard-working, adaptable series with improved performance.
About American Standard Brands Great performance and significant glances meet in our complete line of accessories and faucets for a bath.
- ADA heavy front toilet combination – tank and bowl
- Solid and easy-to-clean vitreous China formation
- Ever Clean antimicrobial ground
- Oversized 3-inch flush valve with chemical-resistant flapper
- A seat is not included.
4. American Standard 2851A104.020 Elongated Toilet
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|76.8 x 37.5 x 41.9 Centimetres
The Town Square S Skirted One-Piece Right-Height Elongated Toilet from American Standard is stimulated by classic American architecture.
Moreover, it comes up with an invisible tramway for an updated and manageable look to clean. Made of solid vitreous China, this unique style with crown molding details.
And a profile reminiscent of the Art Deco era is manufactured to organize beautifully with the entire Town Square S Collection.
- Crown molding elements are inspired by classic American architecture.
- Coordinates with the whole Town Square S Bathroom Collection.
- One-piece design erases areas where dirt and grime pile up.
- Power Wash rim washes the bowl clean with every flush.
- Ever Clean is an additive that inhibits the growth of stain and odor, inflicting bacteria, mold and mildew on the ground.
- Don’t have any
5. American Standard 3708216.020 Toilet Bowl
|Power Flush Toilets
|27.75″ Length x 14″ Width x 15″ Height
|38.1 x 35.56 x 70.49 cm; 20.14 Kilograms
The high-efficiency H2Option dual-flush round-front toilet bowl features siphonic activity with a direct-fed jet and has an entirely glazed 2-Inch trap way.
It comprises two color-matched bolt caps and a 12-Inch rough-in. Shown in White; seats are sold individually.
At American Standard, it starts with our unmatched legacy of quality and invention that has lasted for more than 130 years.
This belief in quality and innovation leaves us in three out of five homes in America, as well as countless hotels, airports, and stadiums.
They give the style and performance that fit flawlessly into life, wherever that may be. Includes toilet bowl only, tank sold individually.
- Siphonic action dual flush mixture bowl and tank smaller seat
- High Efficiency, low consumption
- Full Flush 1.6gpf/6.0Lpf
- Maintaining Flush 1.0gpf/3.8Lpf uses 25% less water
- Meets EPA Water Sense« Criteria
- Fits with some tanks
Things to consider while buying American Standard Toilet
Purchasing a new toilet is as easy as making juice from an orange. But you probably are always interested in what you need to know before buying a Toilet. Right?
- Step 1: Learn about Designs
- Step 2: Consider a Toilet that can Enable Protect Water
- Step 3: Choose the proper layout for your Bathroom
- Step 4: Determine the Rough-in and height requirements
- Step 5: Consider a Tall Toilet for extra comfort
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the American Standard toilet as good as Kohler’s?
Due to their considerably inexpensive yet quality category line, American Standard has quite become the standard to which other toilets are related.
On the other hand, Kohler toilets are usually more costly, even if ever slightly. So, if you’re pinching pennies, American Standard is the choice that you should purchase.
Is the American Standard Cadet a good toilet?
Our pick for the good American Standard toilet was the Compact Cadet. It headlines a hygienic one-piece design, a space-saving compact bowl, and an Everclean covering to prevent odor-causing trash.
The flush utilizes just 1.28 gallons of water, and you even get a slow-closing seat with it.
It is a giant beast, but we got it done. Loved the validity. It was one piece – no tank to attach. New toilet styles keep utilizing less and less water.
Is American Standard better than Kohler?
Compared to Kohler, American Standard’s toilets are a little cheaper while still being very reliable and beneficial performance-wise.
In fact, American Standard gives some of the most accessible and reasonably priced but quality toilets usable on the market right now.
Are American Standard toilets porcelain?
American Standard improved the use of enamel-coated porcelain as a reliable and sanitary material for modern toilets and other necessary plumbing fixtures.
The bathroom was primarily considered a practical fixture, with interior designers essentially working around it.