- Biodegradable bath tissue
- 3x stronger and thicker
- Great price and quality
- 388 sheets per roll
- Very strong
- Highly absorbent toilet tissue
- Helps prevent messy clogs
- Specially-made for RV
- Luxurious 2-ply tissue
- 396-sheets per roll
- Great for sensitive skin
- Ply rating: 2-Ply
- Very Affordable
- 18 Single Rolls
- Good quality
If you have a septic tank, using the right toilet paper is essential for protecting your septic system. Toilet paper that doesn’t break down can collect and cause clogs, leading to a dreaded messy or costly repair.
Septic-safe toilet paper melts quickly and thoroughly to prevent plumbing difficulties.
Beyond being safe for the septic system, you also wish the toilet paper soft, strong, and pleasant to obtain.
Read on for the aspects to look for in the best toilet paper for septic tanks and learn more about the top choices for keeping your system clog-free.
No one enjoys trying rough or abrasive toilet paper, particularly daily.
For your comfort, choose a septic-safe toilet paper that is soft and delightful. Here you will know about the best toilet papers for septic in Canada.
Our Top Picks: Best Toilet Papers for Septic in Canada
- Cashmere Soft & Thick Toilet Paper — C $9.99
- Thetford 03300 Aqua-Soft 2 Ply — C $19.99
Cottonelle Ultra Clean Toilet
- Purex Soft & Thick Toilet Paper — C $35.99
- Caboo Tree-Free Bamboo Toilet — C $39.99
1. Cottonelle Ultra Clean Toilet Paper
|Special feature||Absorbent, Flushable, Septic Safe|
|Unit count||9312 count|
|Item form||Roll with Sheets|
Cottonelle Ultra Comfort Care Bath Tissue with Cushiony Cleaning Ripples is an extraordinarily soft, 2-ply toilet tissue uniquely designed with a delicate, cushiony Cleaning Ripples Texture that discards more.
It is three times wider & two times more absorbent per sheet vs the unique value brand. Biodegradable, clog-safe, septic-safe, and sewer-safe.
- Robust and 1-layer toilet paper
- Breaks down easily after flushing.
- Built with plant-based fibers.
- Doesn’t have any brutal chemicals or dyes.
- Quality is quite awful.
- Much thinner paper.
2. Angel Soft Toilet Paper with Fresh Lavender Scent
|Special feature||Strong,Septic Systems,Scented,Septic Safe,Soft,Flushable,Septic|
|Unit count||6 Count|
|Size||6 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Recommended uses for||Bathroom|
Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 12 Mega Rolls Angel Soft Toilet Paper with elegant Lavender Scent provides the same softness & strength your family expects, with a little something more for scent lovers.
The tube includes a lavender scent for a hint of aroma with every use. Each Mega Roll includes 390+ 2-ply sheets, fits standard bathroom toilet paper lodgers, and is flushable and septic safe in primary sewer and septic systems.
- The softness and stability which already have the added significance of aroma on the tube
- Freshen things up with a hint of lavender every time you arrive for Angel Soft with Fresh Lavender Scent
- Well-protected sewer and septic systems created from sustainably sourced plants
- Each pack includes 6 Mega Rolls with 390 plus 2-ply sheets per bundle
- This paper flakes, crumbs, and falls apart during use.
- Poorly made.
3. Seventh Generation Toilet Paper
|Special feature||Compatible with low flow toilets in RVs and campers|
|Unit count||11520 count|
Seventh Generation gives a 100% recycled paper bath tissue with a soft sense. It’s made with a minimum of 50% post-consumer subject and is washed out without chemicals, including chlorine. It doesn’t have any added dyes or aromas during the papermaking process.
It’s a septic-safe solution that enables you to reduce your environmental effect. Our recycled toilet paper protects energy, water, and trees without risking a soft, pleasing feel.
- Two-ply bathroom tissue is soft and healthy for a satisfied clean.
- Made with 100% reclaimed paper and prepared without dyes, inks, or perfumes.
- It’s rough.
- Don’t take crap off of anybody.
4. Thetford 03300 Aqua-Soft Toilet Tissue
|Unit count||1584 count|
|Size||4 Count (Pack of 1)|
Especially developed to rapidly melt and prevent clogging in seizing tanks. Thetford is a name you can bank and a company you can trust, a world market ruler in carefree camping for more than 40 years.
- Tissue quickly dissolves to prevent clogging in carrying tanks
- Soft, snowy white, and highly absorbent toilet tissue
- It is costly.
5. Caboo Tree-Free Bamboo Toilet Paper
|Special feature||Clog Free, Septic Safe, Ultra Soft|
|Unit count||24 count|
|Material feature||Biodegradable, Organic, Sustainable, Eco-Friendly|
|Material type||Tree Free, BPA Free|
|Item form||Roll with Sheets|
Tree-Free Toilet Paper is created from 100% Organic Bamboo & Sugarcane. Both are early growing grasses providing a natural, sustainable, and eco-friendly alternative to traditional plant-based bath tissue.
- Tree-Free Toilet Paper prepared from 100% Organic Bamboo & Sugarcane.
- Both are fast-growing grasses providing a natural, sustainable, and eco-friendly alternative to traditional plant-based bath tissue.
- This toilet paper is so thin.
Things to Consider While Buying Toilet Paper for Septic
Fundamentally, the toilet was only meant for flushing toilet paper, feces, and urine. But if you have a septic system, you have to be careful about the toilet paper you use because, contrary to common belief, not all toilet paper is built equal.
Even some brands called “septic safe” may not indeed be safe for your septic system. So how can you choose toilet paper that will not damage your septic system?
Ultra-plush toilet paper may feel elegant and soft, but it often isn’t the most excellent pick for septic tanks since it takes longer to break down.
One of the most vital features to look for is simple dissolvability, which will prevent the toilet paper from collecting and affecting clogs in the system. Ahead are the features to look for in septic-safe toilet paper.
Bleached vs Unbleached Toilet Paper
Although it would seem that unbleached toilet paper would constantly be the best choice, the opposite is true. You may see unbleached toilet paper sold as “environmentally friendly” on the packaging.
However, the unbleached paper takes longer to break in your septic tank. While bleached toilet paper is the best option for septic tanks, avoid any other chemically treated paper.
Avoid “Flushable” Wipes
Over the last several years, “flushable” wipes have taken over the toilet paper alley. Although these products seem extra hygienic and convenient, they are NOT safe for your septic tank.
Even wipes that insist on being “flushable” will not dissolve in your septic tank. Instead, they will grow in your tank and could dominate all sorts of septic disasters.
Is recycled toilet paper safe for septic tanks?
There’s no proof that recycled toilet paper is dangerous to septic tanks. Thus, as long as the recycled toilet paper you’re purchasing is one-ply, it’s safe to use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What toilet paper is septic safe in Canada?
Owning a home with a septic tank means that life is slightly unusual. One of those things is that flushing down your toilet isn’t similar to what you would do if you were on a city sewer system.
Septic-safe toilet paper is the most significant thing. Here are the best septic-safe toilet papers that you can utilize with a septic tank system.
- Septic System Safe
- 3x stronger & larger
- 2x more absorbent per sheet vs the leading quality brand. No Fragrance added
- Powerful, 1-layer toilet paper
- Biodegradable bath tissue – clog-safe, sewer-safe, septic-safe bamboo toilet paper OK for septic tanks?
Yes! Bamboo toilet paper makes utilizing the bathroom both pleasant and easy on the septic tank. In addition to being powerful (and soft) enough for use, bamboo toilet tissue also quickly breaks down in the water.
Can you use 2 ply toilet paper with a septic tank?
One-ply and two-ply toilet paper are the most familiar picks for septic system use, and both are favorable.
One-ply tends to be less intense, but it is softer for septic tanks since it’s thinner and melts the fastest. Two-ply papers tend to be more robust, more comfortable to utilize, and can still be septic-safe.
After all, you can choose any one of these best toilet papers for septic in Canada.
Keep in mind that several ultra-soft toilet papers are unsuitable for septic systems.
While they feel expensive to use, their plush surface is usually made from heavy and prolonged textures that break down slower than other toilet paper types.
Instead, look for a septic-safe toilet paper safe enough for everyday use but not so lavish that it won’t break down. Two-ply toilet paper may offer extra satisfaction than one-ply versions for day-to-day use
Leave a Reply